Nokia C2-03 Insert SIM Card Problem Solution
Here’s the Nokia C2-03 slider phone Insert SIM card problem solution for both SIM 1 and SIM 2.
The first solution refers to SIM card 1 which is the sim card behind the battery, this solution shows each of the corresponding SIM card Pins connection including the SIM card filter IC that shows the internal connection (jumper ways). Since the Nokia C20-03 is built with two SIM cards, the SIM controller IC is also found in the circuit.
The second solution refers to the SIM card 2 which is the SIM card slot at the side. As you’ll notice that it has no SIM card filter IC and connected directly to the SIM controller IC. So, troubleshooting insert SIM card problem on C2-03 may only vary which of the two doesn’t work or show an error “SIM card not inserted or detected”.
A. Hints in troubleshooting Nokia C2-03 insert SIM card problem on SIM 1 (behind the battery).
1) Check the SIM card pin connectors for possible damaged, replace if necessary.
2) Clean the SIM card pin connectors if oxidation build up spotted. (corrosion may also cause insert SIM issues)
3) Check and trace the VSIM and ground pins connection line paths.
4)Check, rework or replace the SIM card filter IC, or try the jumper ways remedy.
5) If the SIM card IC is already been replace, Check the VSIM voltage.
6) Replace the Dual SIM controller IC.
B. Troubleshooting Nokia C2-03 insert SIM card problem on SIM 2 (side slot).
1) Do the troubleshooting guide from SIM 1.
2) Since the SIM 2 does not have filter IC, proceed to rework or replace the Dual SIM controller IC
This solution may also work on Nokia C2-06 and Nokia C2-08 Insert SIM card problem.
|Nokia C2-03 Insert SIM Card Problem Solution Main slot behind the battery|
|Nokia C2-03 Insert SIM Card Problem Solution – Side Slot|